Free Open Source CRM
Vtiger is an Open Source CRM from India (Bangalore) which has been largely inspired by other CRM tools such as SugarCRM. It can be installed for free on your servers for professional use. You can also opt for a monthly subscription which includes hosting the software and data, securing of data and maintenance. Vtiger is made up of specialized modules which can be activated by the software administrator, who can also customize views, fields, steps of the sales process, and create CRM users. 100% of Vtiger's features are accessible from a fixed or mobile device thanks to a web browser.
Vtiger CRM features
Vtiger offers a range of features, including:
- Automation of marketing actions: customization of product catalogues, inventory management, quotes, invoices, customer support.
- Customer support and service: help center, management of tickets, etc.
- Automation of marketing actions: generation of leads, campaign management, knowledge management.
- Inventory management- Reports and dashboards
A CRM which can be easily integrated
The opening up of Vtiger has made it significantly easier to integrate with your existing IT environment. The worldwide community involved in developing this comprehensive GRC tool regularly adds new features:
- Integration with professional messaging services (Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.)- Synchronisation of calendars
- Subscription to RSS feeds- Generation of PDF documents- Integration with QuickBooks accounting software
Editor: Vtiger Systems
Vtiger CRM demo and screenshots
Vtiger CRM customers
No customer reference