SlimPay’s payment solution enables merchants to facilitate customer acquisition, increase the consumer lifetime value and maximize revenues — through card and direct debit payments.
Enroll your customers through the Checkout
Facilitate your client acquisition thanks to the Checkout, an intuitive interface to capture your clients' payment data (IBAN or Card)
The Checkout also allows you to activate your clients thanks to its e-signature module for SEPA mandates, as well as contracts and documents. The e-signature module is multichannel:
- online via the responsive Checkout interface
- face to face in a store
- phone with an agent
- email in the context of client acquisition campaigns
Maximize your payments collection
Collect all your payments regardless of the payment model:
- Recurring payment with fixed amount
SlimPay enables you to accept payments by SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) and by card (accepted schemes are: CB, Visa, Visa Eletron, MasterCard, Maestro).
To secure your revenues, SlimPay is performing:
- IBANs filtering
- Customer authentication with 3-D Secure for card payments
- Collecting e-signature of your SEPA mandates
Thanks to SlimPay's Automatic Retry, you have the possibility to represent your failed SDD transactions (R-Transactions). This way, you keep control over your revenues and you can automatically recover up to 30% of R-Transactions.
Monitor your business on a single interface
SlimPay's Dashboard enables you to:
- simply access all information about your transactions & subscribers
- follow your recurring payments status
- Initiate & manage your payment plans (SDD or card)
- refund your customers
- retry your failes SDD transactions
- make fund transfers to your bank account
- export your activity reports
Benefit from a smooth integration experience
Simply integrate SlimPay's Checkout natively on your website or your mobile application with few ligns of code, thanks to our API.
One-stop solution to manage your subscription payments
SlimPay is a Payment Institution licensed from the French regulator (ACPR). SlimPay has a European passport to run its business accross the 34 countries of the SEPA zone.
SlimPay is covering the whole payment value chain for merchants in the subscription economy:
- Customers enrolment through the e-signature and the Checkout experience
- Payments Processing
- Payments Acquiring (SlimPay acts as a bank and provides merchants with a payment account)
- Consolidated view on payments by card and SDD
- Simplified reconciliation process through a single payment services provider
Strengths of SlimPay
- Certifications: GDPR