Screaming Frog is an SEO auditing software (SEO Spider) available on Mac, Windows, and Ubuntu.
Screaming Frog is trusted by several thousand agencies worldwide, making it a trusted software.
Overview of Screaming Frogs features
Screaming Frog is what we call an SEO Spider: This tool will crawl over an entire site to download all its SEO data: URLs, image size, indexing, meta tags, outbound links, preview display in SERPs, XML sitemap, and much more.
Once the crawl is complete, all data is uploaded to Screaming Frog and can be exported to an Excel or CSV file.
So what's the aim of it?
Basically, Screaming Frog helps your company to develop search strategies. It improves your natural referencing (SEO). More than that, it has several advantages, such as:
- Link building: helping you to create real and fundamental signals on your websites.
- Pay per click management: allowing you to trask conversions, seeing opportunities and having control over your keywords.
- Content marketing: helping you by receiving advices on the content you want to produce and what is sharable or not.
- Social media marketing: allowing you to have full control over what you share on social medias like Facebook or Twitter.
- Analytics consultancy: helping you to understand performance metrics.
- Conversion rate optimization: ensuring you to maximize the potential of your platforms.
Editor: Screaming Frog
Strengths of Screaming Frog
- The crawling websites tool
Screaming Frog demo and screenshots
Screaming Frog customers
No customer reference