EspoCRM the versatile open source
EspoCRM is an open-source solution, this makes its base version free and potentially customized/changed. EspoCRM has two versions: self-hosted (the client hosts the software), and cloud-hosted.
The locally installed version is 100% free, while the cloud version has a free trial period and is based on the subscription model.
With EspoCRM it's possible to:
- Manage leads, which are later converted into other steps;
- Manage opportunities;
- Improve Account Management;
- Simplify ontact management;
- Calendar, organize meetings, point calls to make, tasks etc. synchronization with Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar;
- Email templates;
- Possibility of sending mass emails for marketing campaigns;
EspoCRM is available in dozens of languages, with an active community in over 100 countries and with over 50,000 companies making use of a free or low-cost CRM solution, according to the needs of each business.
Strengths of EspoCRM
EspoCRM demo and screenshots
No customer reference