Basecamp is a project management application available on the Internet and on mobiles. It is used by millions of professionals around the world and appreciated for its ease of use. Basecamp can be used on 6 panels:
- Campfire: Campfire is an informal chat room for brainstorming and extracting the best ideas. This view works like a social network where employees can vote and comment on the best ideas. This space allows to share documents, links, and requests
- Message Board is an official announcement space for things like launching a product, starting a new project, and proposing a new major idea
- To-dos: The to do list is a shared task manager that is linked to people and a deadline (date)
- Schedule is a calendar presented in a "planning" format from the most immediate to the most remote events (meetings, interviews, deliverables, etc.)
- Check-ins is an astute tool that lists all the good ideas the team likes. It is then a matter of making a selection to make them concrete in a project.
- Finally, the last space is dedicated to sharing documents within the project team: images, spreadsheets, text documents, etc.
Strengths of Basecamp
Basecamp demo and screenshots
No customer reference