LastPass is an online password manager.
The LastPass password manager for Enterprise
LastPass provides simple control and unified visibility for all entry points of your business, with intuitive access and a multi-factor authentication experience that works at all levels, from the cloud to mobile and in-house applications to VPNs and desktops.
From single sign-on password management to biometric authentication, LastPass provides high-level control to your IS and a password-free experience for employees, even if they are offline.
How does LastPass work?
- On your browser, the LastPass extension allows your employees to connect to applications, corporate sites and web browsers without having to use the password manager.
- On your smartphone, tablet or connected watch, you can access the password manager, registered applications and simply click to log in.
A cutting-edge tool
- A strong encryption algorithm, through the implementation of 256-bit AES encryption with SHA-256 PBKDF2 and salt hash. This guarantee of security and encryption allows Lastpass to store your information in the cloud securely.
- Local-only encryption, your data and passwords are encrypted and decrypted within your device. Data storage in an electronic vault is completely secret, even from LastPass. Your master password, as well as the keys used to encrypt and decrypt the data, are never sent to LastPass servers, and LastPass never has access to them.
- Multi-factor authentication, which fundamentally enhances security with two-factor authentication to access to your electronic vault.
The LastPass mobile application requires the use of a biometric reader.
Strengths of LastPass
- Certifications: GDPR
LastPass demo and screenshots
No customer reference