Favro is an all-in-one cloud platform for teams to do collaborative writing, planning, project & organizational work. It’s a digital office space which transforms any organization into an Agile business by empowering all teams to work autonomously.
Favro can be your source of truth to increase transparency and ensure accountability by monitoring projects and measuring OKRs. Teams, managers and leaders can see an overview of tasks and projects which allows your organization to forecast issues before they become issues and prevent bottlenecks that can help make smarter data-driven decisions.
Favro makes team collaboration smoother than ever, whether you are working remotely or at the office.
How can Favro help your organization
- Too many tools create silos and unnecessary complexity, often at the expense of flexibility, forcing you to adapt to the tool instead of the other way around.
- Favro uniquely scales with you as you grow. There’s no need to introduce enterprise tools for each organizational level.
- With the Favro app, you don’t need a “Product Portfolio Management tool” on top of an issue tracker.
- Favro scales vertically and takes care of the needs of every organizational level. In short, Favro adapts to your unique requirements independent of whether you’re a newbie, employee, external partner, team leader, or the CEO.
Favro can help your company become as competitive as possible and set you apart from the competition by planning projects, time management and resource allocation. This will allow your team to focus on the work that matters, free from the distractions caused by tasks going off track or budgets spinning out of control.
Since Favro adapts to any way of working this empowers your teams to deliver results that actually impact the business’s bottom line. And it enables your employees to see how their work contributes to the company’s strategic goals.
Every team within your company has a different way of working. A marketing team in your company possibly does not work the same way as a marketing team at another company. The same goes for teams in HR, ops, dev, legal, finance, sales, etc.
Mastering remote work is all about finding a way to synchronize collaboration, make objectives and tasks clear, while being productive and connected. Once remote work is mastered, teams will work in harmony and collectively work towards the company’s strategic goals.
- It’s decentralized - Favro is designed around an agile methodology allowing teams to easily work together without normal project management roadblocks.
- It's adaptable - Favro’s interface adapts to how each team would like to work. No fitting tasks or workstreams into premade templates.
- It’s seamless - Favro wont give you an "enterprise solution" which is really just a patchwork of poorly glued together acquired tools.
- It’s secure - Favro give you enterprise security and data governance in a cloud solution
Strengths of Favro
- It’s decentralized
- It's adaptable
- It’s seamless
- Certifications: GDPR
Favro demo and screenshots
No customer reference