As a subscription management system and recurring billing solution, Fakturia takes care of the fully automated billing of your customer contracts and software subscriptions.
The range of functions of the SaaS rental software extends across the entire order-to-cash process. Starting with the recording of customer orders using convenient SelfService order pages, through the processing of day-to-day business with current customer contracts (invoicing, dunning, upgrades / downgrades, cancellations, data delivery to your accounting department) to monitoring incoming payments via direct access to the checking account.
Thanks to its flexible REST interface, the subscription billing system can be easily integrated into your own system landscape. Webhooks make it possible to trigger appropriate actions in your own software in the event of important system events (e.g. invoice created, contract terminated).
Would you like to offer your customers self-service through their own customer portal? No problem! Fakturia includes a full white label customer portal for interaction with your customers.
Fakturia was developed by the Bavarian IT service provider Luminea IT Services GmbH from Sauerlach near Munich, who is also responsible for the professional hosting of the software in a data center in Munich.
- Implementation of the GoBD
- GDPR compliance
- Favorable tariff for startups
- Hosting in Germany (TÜV-certified)
- Developed in Germany
- Ideal for billing electronic services in the EU
- Continuous development
- Process recurring bills and subscription contracts automatically thanks to subscription management.
- Fully automatic sending of due recurring invoices via email through recurring billing.
- Regular, automatic execution of SEPA direct debits and credit card debits for recurring payments.
- Easy integration of popular payment providers such as Stripe, Adyen, Heidelpay
- Integrated customer portal: processing of orders and access to contracts, customer data and invoices.
- Administration of your customers and the product catalog including flexible prices.
- Management of prepaid and postpaid customer accounts as well as automatic sending of reminders.
- Upgrades / downgrades with prorated billing
- finAPI support
- ZUGFeRD bills
- Own logos, texts, choice between EUR, CHF or USD.
- Documented REST API and export options for accounting in CSV format.
- Maintenance option for country-specific tax rates. Billing of electronic products to B2C customers in other EU countries.
- Data preparation for the summary reporting of reverse charge sales (B2B).
- Mini One-Stop-Shop (MOSS) reporting for reporting sales of digital products in other EU countries according to the recipient location principle.
- DATEV / Lexware Export of booking records in DATEV and Lexware format.
- Prepaid expenses and deferred income (PRAP)
Who is Fakturia for?
- Software provider (billing of software licenses e.g. SaaS)
- IT system houses
- web host
- SEO agencies
- as well as all companies that want to bill recurring services simply and effectively.
Editor: Luminea IT Services GmbH
Strengths of Fakturia
- Hosted and developed in Germany
- Robust Java EE technology
- DSGVO compliant
- Certifications: GDPR