DocuSign is the market-leading solution for electronic document signing for all companies in all industries.
DocuSign is changing how business gets done by empowering more than 250,000 companies and more than 100 million users in 188 countries to send, sign and manage agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting paper documents to transact business. DocuSign enables organizations of every size, industry and geography to make every agreement fully digital to keep life and business moving forward.
All About DocuSign
DocuSign is a 100% online software solution that simplifies electronic signature processes:
- Documents can be submitted to be signed from a computer, tablet, smartphone or one of the 350 native integrations
- Signed documents are centralized in the tool
A dashboard provides easy access to documents recently signed or awaiting signature in order to ensure effective follow-up of your proposals, invoices, budgets, contracts, purchase orders, etc.
A Closer Look at the DocuSign Program
Submitting documents to be signed can be a real problem for large companies.
The DocuSign mobile application simplifies this process:
- Administrative managers can send documents to their colleagues for a signature.
- Employees are automatically notified on the application to sign the document
- A signed document is systematically returned to the sender for processing.
Signatures made with DocuSign have legal value.
Strengths of DocuSign
- Certifications: ANSSI, ISO 27001, GDPR, eIDAS