What are the benefits of using presentation software?
Well presented content is one of the most effective ways to engage with your audience. You must, therefore, choose a presentation software that is in line with your business and allows you to portray the message you want to deliver to your audience.
PowerPoint is a well-known presentation software that most presenters use, but it is not the only option. Microsoft's tool is perceived as a little too classic. With other tools you can create great designs, 2D or 3D visual effects, zooms, etc.
Discover all of our guides on presentation software
Presentation software allows users to make interactive presentations based on slides that tell a story or convey a message.
These presentations are designed to provide themes for slide platforms. Each presentation page may include images, embedded videos, dynamic transitions or other animations for entertainment purposes.
This presentation software helps to display and illustrate information about marketing campaigns, or for educational purposes, among others. These presentations can be more interactive when used in conjunction with public response systems and web conferencing tools.
The guide to presentation software
Of course, everyone knows at least the famous PowerPoint software! As a leader in presentation software for many years, it is now competing with other IT solutions that develop imaginative strategies to provide a powerful tool, ambitious creations and original documents. These processing software provide you with many functions to personalize your presentations and allow your interlocutors to clearly perceive the message you want to convey.
What are the essential features it must have?
The best presentation software has proven its worth in recent years, but it is constantly innovating in terms of functionality. Pay attention to:
- The manageability of your software: It must be very ergonomic and intuitive to be easily learned. The use of the software is simplified without having to undergo training to use it!
- The library of filters, fonts, effects, graphs, and diagrams: to customize your slide or creation, it is important to be able to choose the most suitable effect or to apply a clearly legible font.
- The presence of preconfigured formats, slides and templates to make a quick presentation always visually effective.
- A varied and configurable toolbar with all possible presentation tools.
- The ability to integrate various media such as videos, screenshots, photos or sounds with a simple drag and drop.
- An analytical tool of your viewer's performance if you want to post it on the Internet.
- The option to turn your presentation into a conversation through a link to instant messaging. It is ideal for commercial presentations in order to sell a product on which your prospect can ask you questions immediately.
- A creative and original spirit: A slideshow without relief and insipid can quickly annoy your audience. Be bold by using relevant and imaginative creative software.
What are the advantages of presentation software for your company?
For your company, the use of presentation software such as PowerPoint, Prezi or Sliderocket is a real asset for:
- The interactivity of your meetings or presentations and commercial management
- The aesthetics of your projection. An effective and dynamic presentation. Pleasant to look at, your prospects, customers or partners will keep a more lasting image.
- The ease of sharing an idea. Remember that not everyone works in the same way. Some are more visual while others will find it easier to integrate a sound. So multiply the impact of your presentation slideshow.
- Its practicality: a laptop, a smartphone, a projector and that's it! You can scroll through your slideshow wherever you are as long as you have the right support and your new presentation will be a success.
- Its appeal: the eye is attracted by a moving image or a pleasant color. The presentation software allows you to create a video or slides with your company's graphic charter. But also to import it in pdf format.
Free or paid presentation software?
It should be noted that some presentation software is present in your office suite. For example, the PowerPoint presentation is included in the Microsoft Office suite. But it is also possible to get a large number of free creative software such as Google Slides for example. They often offer reduced functionality but may be sufficient to meet your specific needs.
If you need to use the software regularly to create presentations, it may be a good idea to invest in internal software or SaaS directly on your web browser. But first, test free software solutions online because they already offer many possibilities and very varied functionalities.
Many free software comes with a professional paid version like Prezi Business. Family and small business or large commercial structures? Presentation software is perfectly adapted to a variety of uses.
You don't need to be a design pro to successfully create a presentation that will impact your audience. Use the presentation software and personalize your message in a fun and attractive way with just a few clicks!
Complementary solutions of Presentation
Productivity applications Suite
Enterprise Social Network (ESN)
Document Management System
Idea & Innovation Management
Virtual Data Room (VDR)
Email Signature Management