The guide to artificial intelligence software
Far from the fantasies of science fiction films, artificial intelligence is developing more and more to serve companies. Automating certain time-consuming tasks, finding an answer in a few seconds, or solving complex problems, artificial intelligence aims to imitate the behavior of the human brain by reducing the risk of errors and creating a human-machine interface.
Mainly appreciated to cope with the big data of large companies, artificial intelligence dialogues with a user or performs recurring tasks. Information technologies and software architecture are inspired by advances in the field of artificial intelligence in order to offer high-performance software.
What is artificial intelligence software?
Artificial intelligence software has very different aspects depending on the business and the companies that want to use it. It can implement language skills, marketing skills or computer system programming. The software identifies the orders given to the computer and is able to automate recurring tasks. It evaluates certain trigger words or expressions in order to provide the most relevant pre-programmed response possible.
Some artificial intelligence and software engineering programs have made headlines by highlighting a machine's victory over the best winners of the Go game. It is also used in American law firms to answer lawyers' questions by reviewing thousands of legal documents. What is the difference between a traditional search engine? The artificial intelligence software selects the most relevant answer and supports it with extracts from legal texts. Artificial intelligence is already present in our daily applications such as Siri at Apple.
What features should it have?
Your virtual assistant must be intuitive and highly configurable in order to provide a real fluidity of the software. Check that it has certain features:
- A business-oriented approach;
- A natural language recognition module (intelligent bot);
- The performance of repetitive tasks that you will define;
- A natural exchange thanks to complex algorithmic calculations;
- Taking into account large quantities of information;
- An automatic suggestion for improvement;
- The consideration of spelling errors and synonyms in the requests made.
Why is artificial intelligence software an asset for your company?
Artificial intelligence offers many advantages to your company. If properly exploited, you will gain real benefits:
- A real time savier: by automating tasks without added value, you will be able to concentrate on more interesting and results-oriented work.
- Advanced data analysis: the artificial intelligence software selects the most interesting answer in order to solve your problem or best answer your request.
- More responsive customer support: The chatbot is a conversational agent who reacts to a question asked to your technical department. It should be noted that with artificial intelligence software you can handle nearly 90% of your customers' or prospects' questions.
- An improvement of your services thanks to feedback from interactions between the bot and visitors to your website.
Software in SaaS or in-house?
Artificial intelligence software is in full development and you will find mostly free software. The advantage is that they are easy to use and install but they can also be quickly limited. In constant progress, you will be at the forefront of software development technologies.
You also have access to many applications that can be used on various media (smartphone, tablet, PC...). Thus you will find the personal assistants and the Internet of objects that assist us and which are also very useful for people with reduced mobility. Interacting with our devices to facilitate daily tasks and save time is the purpose of artificial intelligence.
Feel free to test the different offers of artificial intelligence software by trying them out before you start. Define your company's needs and the aspect you want to develop. To guide you, you can use the commercial services of software publishers to better understand your needs and obtain the software engineering that will best meet your company's expectations.
Complementary solutions of Artificial Intelligence
Web Crawler Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)
Backend As A Service (BaaS)
IT Asset Management (ITAM)
Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS)
Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Identity & Access Management
Bug & Issue Tracking
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)