How does an ITSM process work?
An ITSM process must have the following functions:
- be measurable;
- provide a specific result;
- create value for the customer;
- respond to a specific event (e.g. a user's call to the hotline).
A complete guide on ITSM tools
Manage your IT hardware more efficiently by choosing ITSM tools. This type of software solution is the perfect tool to improve the quality of your services. And, it also allows you to lower your costs by controlling them as you wish.
What are ITSM tools?
ITSM tools (Information Technology Service Management) is programmed to monitor the activity of your company's IT support services. It identifies errors and malfunctions so you can manage your IT systems effortlessly.
Be at the forefront of innovation by choosing a SaaS software solution. By opting for one, you will benefit from the latest versions of ITSM software. Moreover, you can manage your IT and office automation equipment with ease and each incident is immediately notified so that you can react instantly.
What are the features of ITSM tools
Here are the main features that ITSM tools should cover:
- Incident management: this is the lifecycle management of the problems that may occur in your IT system. ITSM tools are ideal to reduce the times when your teams cannot use their computers because they are blocked by an incident.
- Cost management: By properly implementing your ITSM tool, you will better control the costs related to the renewal of your computer park or the need for repairs.
- Performance analysis: Analyze in real-time the performance of your IT resources in order to make the best decisions and to be really reactive.
- Query management: Centralize queries to respond to your employees' needs with agility and provide continuous improvement of the IT infrastructure.
- Change and evolution management: the itsm management tool also has the function of better understanding the needs for change in order to respond to the evolution of your business.
What are the benefits of using ITSM tools?
Here are the main benefits of using ITSM tools:
- You will follow all of the laws and regulations in effect
- You will save tons of time and respond more quickly
- You will improve the quality of your service
- You can supervise IT processes;
- You can control your costs and lower the investments dedicated to your IT equipment;
- You can optimize and continuously improve your IT infrastructure;
- You can manage your IT system and the centralize your services;
- You can improve organization thanks to the automation of certain tasks.
Complementary solutions of ITSM
Web Crawler Management
Backend As A Service (BaaS)
Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS)
Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
Managed Service Providers (MSP)
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Identity & Access Management
Bug & Issue Tracking
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)