Professional Email, Chat, Contacts and Calendar
E-mail software has become a must. This tool, sometimes integrated into an Office Suite, has its own functionalities. You can better manage your messages: send and receive emails, synchronize data, quickly search, integrate filters or group multiple accounts. You have an intuitive interface that can be configured according to your needs. In addition, you can secure your mailbox with automatic detection of messages considered unwanted and place them in a dedicated folder. Your email privacy is well protected! Find all our guides on messaging software to better manage your emails.
The Guide to Enterprise Messaging Software
Do you limit yourself to a basic gmail address to manage all the messaging in your company? It's not easy to manage all the emails received and know if they are correctly processed! That's why IT suppliers have designed enterprise messaging software.
What is Corporate Email Software?
Enterprise messaging software is a solution for more efficient email routing. Your company's communication and exchanges between your employees are more fluid. Enterprise email software offers you basic features for sending and receiving emails but goes further by adding more advanced features. There are several types of communication software and you must first and foremost define your email management needs.
What are the Functionalities Offered by an Enterprise Email Software?
Your company's email messaging system provides greater possibilities than just sending and receiving emails:
- Automatic detection of unwanted messages and anti-spam;
- Integration of filters to select the emails you are looking for more quickly;
- An intuitive interface configured according to your company's needs;
- Consolidate all your email accounts on a single interface;
- A shared agenda with the possibility to link emails;
- An evolutionary status of your email to make your messages "read", "processed", "unprocessed";
- The ability to monitor email account flows. This way you can follow the processing of emails received by your company from the messaging software;
- Reading statistics and efficiency indicators of your mail server;
- E-mails shared by the employees involved. No need to forward an email to your employees so they can check it. All the collaborators selected in the mail server can exchange information about an email without overloading and without duplication.
- Find response templates saved by your email. Standardize your responses to recurring requests to make it easier to process your emails.
Why is Enterprise Messaging Software interesting for your company?
The professional version of gmail, Yahoo mail, Mozilla Thunderbird or Livemail are perfect messaging solutions to meet your company's expectations. A true tool for supervision and collaborative management, professional messaging software is an undeniable asset for companies of all sizes. The email client will benefit from:
Why is Enterprise Messaging Software Useful for your Company?
The professional version of gmail, Yahoo mail, Mozilla Thunderbird or Livemail are perfect messaging solutions to meet your company's expectations. A real tool for supervision and collaborative management, professional messaging software is an undeniable asset for companies of all sizes. The email program will take advantage of:
- Saving time to manage your email
- Greater collaboration around the emails exchanged
- The traceability of incoming emails
- Securing information related to the company by encrypting data
- A more professional image with your prospects and customers thanks to a personalized domain name messaging system
- A mail server also accessible on your smartphone after authentication
- The use of an IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) for faster searches and storage on a dedicated server with a secure connection;
- Reading and using your email offline
- The easy configuration of your email account
A Free Software or a Paid Version?
It all depends on what you are going to need from your corporate email software. It is up to you to clearly define your company's needs in terms of email accounts. The free version of the personal gmail account will quickly be limited. By opting for the paid version of Gmail, you have access to a wide range of features at a decreasing cost depending on the options selected and the number of employees using this mail server.
However, Windows Live Mail guarantees advanced features in a free version. This mail server also offers you the possibility to synchronize your data by linking them to your calendar or contacts. Particularly convenient for making appointments, it is also easy to setup on your computer and the computers of your employees.
By choosing a paid corporate email software, you have the ability to customize your address on behalf of your company. For example: email@example.com. In addition, the storage space is much larger than that of a common personal messaging system. In addition, access and software solution providers support you in setting up your email account and answering your questions about using your email.
Go further by choosing a corporate email software and enjoy a clearer view of incoming email flows, attachments and how your employees handle each email.
Complementary solutions of email
Internal Communication Platforms
Chat and Chatbot