2022 ANA Digital and Social Media Conference
Although you probably thought this article was going to start by us telling you how digital and social media has become the dominant form of media in our lives today, we’ll spare you the details. If you didn’t know that already then you’ve probably been living under a rock these past couple of years.
However, what’s more interesting are the strategies a marketer or company can leverage to attract new traffic to their platform, service, or product. Even if this may sound self-evident, you may think the answer is just engaging, interesting content, and an all-around eye-grabbing product, it’s a lot harder than you think.
But no need to worry! What better way to learn about the new strategies and techniques in the digital and social media world than at this year’s ANA Digital and Social Media Conference in Carlsbad, California.
The Event for the New Digital Era
This in-person and hybrid event will take place from July 18-20, 2022, and it’ll cover groundbreaking shifts and trends in the realm of marketing. Topics like:
- The emergence of Web 3.0
- Leveraging gaming to resonate with younger audiences
- Integrating VR/AR into shopper experiences
- E-commerce trends
- Metaverse trends
With speakers from industry-leading companies like Verizon, Paramount, Activision, Google, Disney Advertising, and more.
This exclusive event will be held in sunny Carlsbad, California, but don’t fret! If you can’t make it in person, the majority of events, like keynotes, workshops, and more, will be hybrid.
There are two types of pricing, one for in-person and the other for virtual. The in-person is as follows:
- Client-side tier: $1,199 per person
- Platinum tier: $1,199 per person
- Gold tier: $1,399 per person
- Silver-tier: $1,499 per person
- Non-members of ANA: $1,599
- Additional corporate pricing is available, see the site for more details
- Virtual options:
- Client-side tier: $599 per person
- Platinum tier: $599 per person
- Gold tier: $699 per person
- Silver-tier: $799 per person
- Non-members of ANA: $899 per person
If you’re a digital media marketer and looking for the top new ways on how to engage with your customers then this event is for you!